30 January 2019

Briefing and Start

Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well.

I haven't had too many emails so I assume you are all set, that the cues make sense and that the .gpx files have uploaded ok.

The super friendly folks at BikeFit Marlborough posted this on the Facebook event page:
Hi 2019 Brevet/Brevette riders! Just to let you know you are welcome to leave any gear at Bikefit Marlborough on Market Street. Opening hours; Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm, Sat 9am to 2pm and Sun 10am to 2pm. Good Luck everyone!
Also we are open Waitangi Day 6 Feb from 10 to 3. ðŸ˜Š
Please support them if you need any last minute bits n bobs.

The ride briefing will take place at 8am at Seymore Square, the start is at 10am from the same place. There's not too much to tell you at the briefing but I want to allow plenty of time for last minute questions and SPOT collections. This also allows you to listen to my dulcet tones then attend to the last minute nervous poos etc. You might even have time for a coffee and muffin.

The weather is looking a little cooler in Blenheim on Saturday and also in Nelson on Sunday.

At this stage there are no further forest closures that I am aware of but of course I will be monitoring this closely.

Any questions? kiwibrevet@gmail.com
Cheers, Scott and Jo